Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Hoping for More Blessings

Goody! :)

This is such a happy day for me! Other than waking up in the mood because of Betty La Fea’s beautiful episode last night, I was greeted with much pleasure upon seeing some opps from sheriff and a $10 moolah from Millette!


Yes, she awarded me with a moolah for just commenting, though she’s not having a contest or something. It’s more of sharing her blessings to those who appreciate her and her blog. {* heart warming*} Thanks sis for everything.

You’re right! It’s better to give than to receive and the more you share your blessings, the more blessings you’ll receive - in 10 folds pa!

Now I'm hoping for more blessing and cool office chairs for my new office!


12 comments:

Robin and Emz said...

congratulations eds! hope to get some blessing from you naman...hehehe..ang sana i can share some myself on my blogoversary..

~ Mhay ~ said...

Congrats sis! :D super galante talaga si Milette noh :) hehe

Anyway, here's a tag for you: http://mhay-discovers.blogspot.com/2008/10/10-reasons-to-be-thankful-for

Nedekcir said...

Unexpected reward is always good.

darly said...

More and more blessings will be showered to good people such as you.

sweetytots said...

mee too i got 200ec from millete.. sana next time paypal moolah din
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#114

Anonymous said...

Emz -> Thanks sis! Yes, sana you can share it with me too hehe :)

Anonymous said...

Mhay -> Thanks sis! Oo nga sis.. dami kc nyang blessings.. done with the tag sis! thanks :)

Anonymous said...

Nedeksir ->yes sis! and it really feels so good :)

Anonymous said...

Darly -> Awwww!! thank you so much sis! I really appreciate what you said :)

Anonymous said...

Architect -> sa sipag at tiyaga mong yan, tiyak ako moolah na ang kasunod nyan :)

Calv said...

bait naman ni milette. sana friend ko rin sya. hehehe. :)

Sherry Go Sharing said...

congrats and I hope to get some blessing from ya. :)