Saturday, November 1, 2008

Projector Lamp for my dad

As some of you know, we went to my mom’s house last weekend. We spent our “All Saints Day” there after Aj had his first ever “trick or treat” last Friday.

That morning, I talked to my dad and he asked me if I know someone who sells a projector lamp center.

He needs a projector lamp for his upcoming client’s presentation next week. Yeah, he’ll be having a presentation next week for his new business venture on real estate.
Unfortunately, I don’t know someone who sells cheaper lamps or even has one where we can borrow so I suggested that he just browse the net for more resources. I've seen a lot from there but I want him to see them first hand so that he could really choose the best projector for his ventures. But if ever he'll be needing a hand on the acquisition process online, which he doesn't normally do, I would be willing to lend a hand. Of course, his my dad noh! :)

Hopefully, he can purchase one, just in time for his presentation.



0 comments: