Thursday, April 3, 2008

why do I love thee...

Chic and Abie tagged me with this meme.

The Question:
What do you love the most about your husband/ wife/ partner?

Why do I love Adrian?

~ He is a real Man!
~ He willingly gave us his unconditional love to us ( Aj & Me)
~ He is responsible and thoughtful
~ He loves adventure!
~ He is wacky and playful (have no dull moment with him)
~ He is secretly sweet (many don’t know that)
~ He is not afraid to say what his heart feels
~ He is very loving and compassionate
~ He is exactly the opposite of me (that’s why we attract)
~ He is my ideal man. Period! :)

Thanks sis for the tag! I enjoyed doing it.




Now its time for you – Arlene, Annette, Juliana, Raquel, Retche, Red Ruby, Posh, Milette, Monica, Nice, Nancy and Noel to do this tag!

5 comments:

Len said...

done na sis with this tag :)

Nancy Janiola said...

hi eds..i appreciate so much ur thought of tagging me. someone's also tagged me on this but like i told her, i apologize and i refuse to do bec. i just don't want to talk about my ex-husband especially here...i know u would understand..thank you so much, tho..hope ur having a great day..keep blogging!TC!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Done with the tag Eds. :)

Really enjoyed doing it.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommastuff.com

Posh Totty said...

sorry its taken so long, had a manic week, but am working on this now ;o)

Anonymous said...

yehey! sa wakas tapos na po ako. salamat. i had fun doing this tag!