Sunday, April 27, 2008

I give in...

Remember my post about “The Airsoft Thingy” that my hubby has been asking me to say “Yes”.

Well, if some of you haven’t read my post about it yet you can read it here. And give your comment on the issue. Overall, the “Air Soft thingy” was all about “Me” not agreeing about his plan to buy a gun for his Airsoft games!”

And as said in my previous post, we tried to talk it over later that evening and settle the issue with regards to the gun. So, after a long talk that night, I give in and said “Yes’! lol! Well, I know that hubby is responsible enough to handle the gun and hobby so I said yes.

And today, they have a schedule game at Clark Field, Pampanga with her war mates.

Wala ako rin pala ang susuko heheh ;)


4 comments:

Len said...

hehehe! okay lang yan. mas okay na yan na lang hobby nya kesa naman kung anong bisyo pa. :)

si hubby din - he loves air soft and he is so happy last sunday kasi he saw a friend who is into this stuff. we would check out their game this may 1 at mimosa and then he would scout na for his gun and outfit.

let's support them na lang sis just the way they support our simple hobby of blogging :)

Eds said...

hehehe oo nga sis, support all the way! Kesa sa mga girlash pa ang bisyuhin hahahah :)

I was so happy nga the day he purchased the gun, he was so happy and he thanked me with a sweet kiss hihihihi, from that kiss on I knew I made the right decision. hahaha :)

Nova said...

hmmmmmmmmm...air soft? i think its one of the expensive hobby here diba? hmmmmmmm i know someone way back College who do plays with that kind of hobby and i bet he got all the gadgets.. and guess what he told me its a very expensive one from the guns to the amount of money his been providing for that bullets...

happy tuesday.. thank you for the appreciation, i just made that poem the first day in the morning that i woke up

Farah said...

hay naku sis! hangmahal ng bisyo na yan buti nalang nanawa agad si hubby after a few months of playing binenta ko din lahat ng mga gamit kasi sayang. pero fun yan. ako dati sumasama tapos nagpipicnic kame ni lizzie while they play :)

sis, pa update naman ng blog ko sayo its http://wifeynibangis.com/

thanks!