Saturday, April 5, 2008

baby GAP for Aj

While surfing the net this morning, I took a peek on Baby Gap’s site.

And saw these cuties!




They are so perfect for Aj and for this season! So, I added them on the shopping cart and tried to check-out after deciding to purchase them all.

Then “eng!!!” something’s wrong! They don’t ship pala internationally! Only U.S. territories lang!

Hay, sayang! I really want these stuffs for Aj! Hmmm, what should I do? Should I contact my friend in Torrence and ask her if she can accommodate the shipment? Eeehh kakahiya naman! Hay, what to do? Are there any options? I really want these stuffs for my son!

Any suggestions guys?


3 comments:

david santos said...

Excellent!

Anonymous said...

hi eds... as far as i know they will only allow talaga if shipping is within US.. sorry was not able to help ha

Sendo said...

yeah..those are good stuffs..kung bata ako bibilhin ko yan..or kung me size para sakin at may pera ako talagang ipapa-ship ko na yan haha