Sunday, April 13, 2008

Morong Getaway (1/4)

Yuhuy! I'm back from our company outing. And boy, I really enjoyed the splash!

As in, I was in the water for hours! lol! Unfortunately, I had some sun burns today, specifically on my face and back area because I forgot to put some sun block on those area, silly me! Puro sa kamay at paa lang tlga ako nglagay. :) (uber excited kc!)

Anyways, here’s the kwento:

We took off at our main office at about 6:30 am and we drove thru SCTX (Subic-Clark –Tarlac Express Road) newly constructed road. Actually the road is not officially opened yet because of some construction stuffs. But we were able to pass thru because my boss has some pass that are offered to SCTX officials. Astig! :) Ang ganda nga ng view, good thing I had my camera with me, well, actually ako lang ang may dalang camera hahaha

So, we pass thru Subic, Dinalupihan and the Morong, Bataan.








Of course, we had some photo sessions on the way..






We arrived at Corel View Resort at around 09:30 am, we rest for a little while then we started playing games.

Continue here - for the Part 2



0 comments: