Wednesday, April 2, 2008

about me

Jona tagged me with this meme. Thanks sis!

1.What's the connection between you and the last person you texted?
~Oh well, just a contractor :P

2.What is wrong with you right now?

~ Have some abdominal cramps

3.Do you ever miss your first love?
~ Yeah ( My hubby )

4.When did you last cry?
~ Hmm.. just last night, when Aj wants to be with my MIL before he fall asleep

5.What do you hate?
~ anything that's bad and could hurts!

6.What do you want in your life right now?
~ fulfillment and good health for me and my family

7.Are you happy?
~ Yeah...

8.What are you listening to?
~ Umbrella by Rhianna (tama b?)

9.What do you smell like?
~ Just put on some lotion, so I smell like My Desire Victoria's Secret Lotion

10.What time do you go to bed?
~ 10 pm after PBB! lol!

11.Who was the last person in your bed besides you?
~ My baby Aj

12.What do you wear to bed?
~ panjamas

13.Do you tend to make relationships complicated?
~ No, not at all

14.What did you do yesterday?
~ just blog no work! hahaha

15.What was the last movie you went to?
~ Juno - the worst movie I've ever seen! We didn't even got half way the movie because we walked out due to boredom and annoyance.

16.Is your shirt new?
~ noh, office uniform ang suot ko

17.Do you live near your ex boyfriend/girlfriend?
~ No...

18.Are you scared of bugs?
~ Yeah, especially cockroaches

19.How was your day today?
~ Just fine, a little bloggy! lol!

20.What do you think of Eminem?
~ Yo Man! I think his really good :)

21.Do you read?
~ A lot!

22.Do you sleep with a teddy bear?
~ No..

23.Do you like anyone right now?
~ just my 2 boys

25.Are you bored?
~ a bit

26.What are you excited about?
~ My paypal withdrawal transferred to my bank account

27.Who was last person to cook for you?
~ My hubby

28.Who was your last text message from?
~ Unknown!

29.Who was the last person to make you cry?
~ Hmm, AJ :(

30.Name someone whose name starts with the letter P?
~ Popo

31.Do you care what others think about you?
~ Yeah...

32.Have you ever been in love?
~ Definitely, isn't obvious?

33.Do you trust people easily?
~ Yeah... quite

34.Do you think you'll be married in 10 years?
~ I'm happily married today and forever!

35.Will you ever kiss the last person you kissed again?
~ Of course, my baby is very yummy! :)

36.What do you look forward to in the next 3 months?
~ Start the construction of our house and more opps to the maximum level!

37.Who was the last person to call you?
~ Ahhh I forgot!

38.Do you plan on moving out within the next year?
~ Yeah

39.What happened at 10:00 am today?
~ My boss came! :(


Now, I'm tagging Kathy, Lilla, Lira, Lis, Lisa, Loonah, Lovely and Lutchi






3 comments:

Liz said...

thanks for the tag sis! nagawa ko na ito dati ;)

till next tag na lang :)

take care.

StaLira said...

hello edz. just grabbed the tag. I'll post it later. I'll let you know if it's posted already. thanks!

Mommy Lutchi said...

thanks for the tag girl...doing it now at HERE