Saturday, April 26, 2008

Photo Hunt: UNIQUE & FUNNY Signs




What can you say about this sign?
It's Translation:
We Repair
~ Washing Machine
~ Refrigerator
~ Electric Fan
~ Oven Toaster
~ Flat Iron & Others
Contact Mr Boy Alulod at Barangay Tipuko which is 40 meters away from here. :)



Very unique isn't it? And very amusing too! lol! :) Filipinos are known for their happy, humorous and positive outlook in life. Even in the midst of darkness, we never forget to smile and thank God for all He has given us! I just hope "our" happy disposition in life will flourish thru the next generation.

Keep on smiling everyone! Enjoy Life! :)

11 comments:

Flo said...

Ha ha!! I live in Hawaii where there are lots of Filipinos and I had no trouble translating that sign. It's become second nature now.

Mine's up over at Flo's Place

Anonymous said...

lol! Filipinos a really unique hehehe they invent words.... cool for the theme...mine's up too....

Liz Hinds said...

It doesn't need translating - it's a sensible way of spelling. Just wrong!! But we all know what he means. I hope he has lots of customers.

Nova said...

hahahaha...isn't that detailed? hehehehe.... nice capture...

edz do me a favor and edit my new domain.. www.supernovachron.com

Hootin Anni said...

No problems at all....I can figure it all out. And actually this is a terrific sign.

Mine's posted...stop by and see if you can figure it all out!!

LibertyBelle said...

LOL - very very funny! Well done!!!
Drop by - my photo is a gas! :)
Happy weekend
L

Anonymous said...

At least tumama sa CONTACT! :D

Barb said...

Even I could understand that!

Karen Coutu said...

I understood most of it. LOL!! Great job hunting!

Have a nice weekend!!!

Sarge Charlie said...

oh my.....

Lou said...

aheheheh very funny but i wont show it to my son LOL