Friday, April 11, 2008

bukas na!

Oh yeah, tomorrow is the day I’ve been waiting for! (suber bang excited ako? Lol!) Hahahaha

It’s our company outing- Bataan Part 2, O db at least no work tomorrow only pure beach fun! Hehehe.

I have to put all my things in my bag this evening, for tomorrow I’ll be leaving the house early as in early, mga 4am cguro. Oh my! This means this will be my last day of blogging huh!

So, I really have to blog around and visit my buddies the whole day, para sa Monday marami na akong opps! LoL!

See later guys! Hehehe

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sarap naman....sama ako! heheheh

Eds said...

tara sis? hehehe, sarap tlgang mgbabad pag ganito kainit! :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the pics! Happy trip eds!

Nova said...

hmmmmmmmm...sarap naman nyan...balitaan mo kami after ha? don't forget pix to share

Ers said...

how did the outing went, eds?

photos photos photos.

Permanence in Change
The Life of a Tatapilla
I Am a Shoe-aholic
I Eat Therefore I Am...