Friday, April 18, 2008

feast one hundred and eighty seven










Appetizer
Name a color you find soothing.
That will be green and blue. Green because for me that's the color of nature and blue as the color for sky and the ocean.


Soup
Using 20 or less words, describe your first driving experience.
I first drove a motorcycle and it was so much fun and fulfilling. It's like a the queen of the road! :)


Salad
What material is your favorite item of clothing made out of?
Hmm, I think cotton, it's more comfortable and always perfect for any season.


Main Course
Who is a great singer or musician who, if they were to come to your town for a concert, you would spend the night outside waiting for tickets to see?
Hmm, If I can turn back time and be in my high school days I might say the backstreet boys! But now its a different story. I might say "none"


Dessert
What is the most frequent letter of the alphabet in your whole name (first, middle, maiden, last, etc.)?
I think its the letter "N" look here's my full name - Edralin Canilang Flores Nanquil


9 comments:

Bela said...

hi sis, i joined the FF too...

my feast is up.

Hope you can check it out:

http://www.womenxplore.com/2008/04/feast-one-hundred-eighty-seven_18.html

Marsha said...

Looks like a lot of N's to me in your dessert! I drove a motorcycle too when I was young... a very small one that belonged to my boyfriend, who then became my husband, then became my ex-husband! lol

Nice feast! Have a terrific weekend!

Join me here if you can!

Forgetfulone said...

Great feast! I had a tie on my name - 5 N's and 5 A's. How cool to drive a motorcycle!

Linda said...

Your appetizer was yummy! Even if I could turn back time I wouldn't camp out for concert tickets.

Serena said...

Wow, you have more consonants than vowels in your name! :D

My Feast

Serena

Kim said...

Great feast!

Love the answer to your soup.

Come on over and feast with me!

Mitchypoo said...

Enjoyed your feast and those crocs are adorable! I must have some!

Anonymous said...

I find blue soothing as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Melanie said...

I also find blue, like the color of the sky and ocean, to be very soothing.
Our Happy Happenings
Livin' With Me