Saturday, April 19, 2008

weekend schedule

Our schedule for this weekend is not hectic. Unlike the past weekend, we’ll just go to my parents’ house at Magalang, Pampanga tomorrow morning and we’ll stay there for our Sunday there. Miss na kasi nila si Aj and his kakulitan that’s why we thought of visiting them tomorrow. I also want to see the construction of my brothers’ new house which is just near around my parents’ house. So parang kumustahan talaga tomorrow with my family. But we wont stay and sleep there because we still have work on Monday. (walang nanny si Aj sa mom’s house ko)


So there! That’s all! Hopefully next Sunday our “Mt. Samat Tripping” will push thru para marami akong maikwento to all of you! J


Happy Weekend Everyone!!!

1 comments:

david santos said...

Hello, I loved this post and this blog.
Have a nice day.