Monday, April 7, 2008

on the rise

Aj had a cold and now has become an irritating cough. And I blame it all to the erratic climate that we have.

Jiiizzz! With the on and off of rain especially this summer has made almost everybody I know ill. Not to mention the scouring heat of the UV rays from the sun that can really drip you wet and has made Aj's back really wet. (that caused his cough to worsen)


~ taken at lola's house ~

Look at him, he's really tired of all the medicines that he has to drink every now and then. Quite traumatic for both of us.

Well, I think the only consolation we have this summer is the beach! Why? Kahit umulan sa beach ay ok lang kasi basa kna and for me mas masarap mgbeach pag-umulan! :)



2 comments:

Renz said...

hi! hope aj will be well soon!

Eds said...

Thanks renz! I really appreciate it.. :)