Friday, April 4, 2008

the next Da Vinci

I love any stuff that includes art. From sketching, drawing, scrapbooking and many more crafts related to them. Now, I recently discovered digital painting. I first came across this art from one of my friends in friendster where he do digital paintings and posts his works thru his account. I got interested and so curious that I tried downloading digital painting software for my own study and practice as well. But unexpectedly I stumble upon this innovative art of Segmation.

Digital technology has definitely reached its peak this century. From still shots, videos, scrapbooking to other crafts and now to paintings! Well, we owe it a lot from creative, artistic and innovative minds of advanced technology.

Digital painting has never been the same since Segmation- the Art of Pieceful Imaging came alive. This is a newly created craft of paint by numbers for the digital age. Segmation is a technology where it allows its users to fill-in detailed outlines of images by applying colors with the mouse, instead of a brush. This means you paint thru number patterns directly thru your own computer not on a canvass. Very high-tech huh?

I tried a free SegPlay PC for my own evaluation and compared it to the traditional digital painting. No doubt about it, I love the whole Segmation thing and successfully enjoyed every bit of it. With its full screen canvass and beautifully crafted pattern sets for SegPlayPC, you’ll capture your hearts delight!
Here are some samples:




And oh their by the way! SegPlay PC offers a variety of artistic and educational features. While it provides a pleasurable and creative escape from mundane computer activities, the program is simple to use and new players can begin the painting function immediately, with just a few, intuitive tools.

So, what are waiting for? Be a Segmation painter and be the next Da Vinci or Van Gogh


0 comments: