Monday, April 7, 2008

manic monday


What is the sexiest part of the body?
I think that will be my waist! lol! Well, now after a 20 months of giving birth my waist line now is 24 inches, perfect! :)

If you kissed a frog, who would you like it to turn into?Well, if ever I don't have my hubby with me, I wish for Jayson Castro of American Idol, lol! I truly love his eyes!

What do you have stuck up on your refrigerator right now?
First, I'll think of how to open the damn door and if nothing happens after a few minutes, I'll scream my heart out! So that, even my neighbor could hear me! lol


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sis, musta na?

poor man's nicole richie said...

i think this was for last week or i'm lost hahaha.
any way, i'll google jayson castro to check if he's worth your kiss.

c",) Morning Sniffles