Thursday, April 3, 2008

malu-bye

“Oh my God! I can’t believe Ramiele has been cut off! sshhhs! “

That was my first reaction when I opened my browser a while ago. The article was on Yahoo’s featured page and I just can’t help myself but peek on the teaser. And when I open it – Malu – Bye has been axed!



Darn it! Pardon me for saying that but she was actually one of my bet (other than Jayson Castro & David Archuleta) for American Idol’s final night or for the top 5 to say the least. But now she’s gone! Now, my excitement has been narrowed and decreased my enthusiasm to watch the show.

Well, in my opinion, Ramiele is far better off in singing than Kristy Lee Cook! I mean, Ramiele has a powerful voice in a small package, as per Paula Adbul, and I really agree with Paula. “Hindi nga lang siyang mukhang American like Kristy pero mas hamak na mas magaling siya! Ewan ko ba bakit hindi pa na vovote out yan Kristy, looks lang naman ang panlaban nya.“ Haha bitter ba?

Oh well, can’t do anything about our lost! Talagang ganyan…

I really just have to “singit” this post to release my tension! :)

1 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

nku saw that sa yahoo din eds.i was actually not suprised kase she lacks parang ung enthusiasm..ewan ko bah! ahihi

ang cute ni jason castro noh?ahihihi!
si carly & jason ang bet ko.