Monday, April 14, 2008

Morong Getaway (3/4)

In case you loose track of my kwento- here's Morong Getaway Part 2.

Ok back to my kwento…

So, after resting for a few hours and some chit chats, we started playing games…

Here are some of the shots!

~ TAG OF WAR ~

I'm on the yellow team, but of course hindi ako kasali sa tag of war dahil for big guys lang po un hehehe :) wlang effect ang mga braso koh, lol!

~ LIMBO ROCK ~

Eto ang game ko oh...



Look at me! Hahaha!!!

~ SACK RACE ~


I'm the girl at the back with a Lynda Blaire Hair effect! lol!:)

I really enjoyed this one! hahaha :)

We ended up being the second placer, we won the limbo rack and the sack race. The red team on the other hand won 3 games - tag of war, be my twin and the water filling where I wasn't able to get a shot with.

6 comments:

Vashonnte said...

that looks like it was a lot of fun! now i want to go to the beach! haha

Eds said...

Vashonnte -> yes sis! it's really fun, go ahead hada splash before summer ends! lol! Thanks for dropping bY! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Eds, ur back! Wow, ur outing was a blast ha! galing mo naman mg limbo! haha :)

Eds said...

LHEN -> Thanks lhen, u should try going to the beach one of this days para ma relax ka haha, thanks for the drop sis! :)

Utah Mommy said...

Looks like you have a lot of fun Eds, i miss beach talaga malapit na din at makakarating na ako sa beach uli yehey!

Eds said...

Utah mommy -> Yes sis! i really had fun, good for u sis! mlapit nang lumabas c baby noh.:)