Friday, April 4, 2008

feast one hundred and eighty six









Appetizer
Invent a new flower; give it a name and describe it.
Rosy Kampupot! It's a rose combined with kampupot(Phils. flower), Period! :)


Soup
Name someone whom you think has a wonderful voice.
Me! lol! kidding! hmmm,,, Jayson Castro of American Idol hahaha ( He's so cute!)


Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how clean do you keep your car?

8! I love it squezy clean!



Main Course
How do you feel about poetry?
I definitely love poetry! Poetry for me is a artistic/romantic way of expressing oneself.


Dessert
What was the last person/place/thing you took a picture of?
This one! ( Bataan Phils - This is my hubby in his "spring tub"! )






More feast here.



14 comments:

Kristin said...

That is aweosme! where oh where was that picture taken! Have a great weekend!!

maiylah said...

haven't been to Bataan yet ... that's a wonderfully refreshing shot! :)
happy FF!

Anonymous said...

yummy feast! love it! happy feasting! :) thanks for checking out mine too. God bless! I have always wanted to go to Bataan too. That place sure is paradise. Take care!

Anonymous said...

Great Feast! Mine is up too! :)

Anonymous said...

I've never been to Bataan but that pic looks so inviting. And it would be interesting to hear you sing then. :-)

Mitchypoo said...

I agree that Jason Castro is cute. Would like to see your flower

Anonymous said...

What a cute name for a flower :)

Happy FF!

Michelle Quinno said...

Oh wow, I want to go in that tub! Where is it? Very cool.

Happy Friday!

Marsha said...

Your photo sure makes Bataan look inviting! Jason Castro is my oldest granddaughter's choice for AI this year. He is a cutie for sure!

Have a great weekend!

Sandee said...

I love the photograph of your husband. That's awesome. Have a great FF and weekend. :)

Unknown said...

That's a marvellous photo!

Remembers me of someone saying: "my house is the world".

Please, don't forget to rate my entry, as the earnings (won by the highest rating blogentry) will be donated by me to autism support now it's autism awareness month.

You can find my entry ::here::

Have a wonderful weekend.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I don't if your flower would grow here but it sure sounds pretty.

Thanks for stopping in earlier.

Nova said...

nice.... that picture you've taken was really nice....


doing my rounds.. have a nice day...

Forgetfulone said...

That's a beautiful place in the picture! Great feast.