Sunday, April 20, 2008

men I'd want to sleep with

Got this tag from Jane. Thanks sis for the hot tag! :)

I think this is somewhat similar to Vannie's tag last week about the " men hunt tag" na nkpost sa Just Me Blog ko but wla lang cyang instructions and linkys. Pero because Jane passed it to me, gagawin ko talaga siya because baka magtampo si buntis, mahirap na! hehehe and the fact din na I love this tag talaga! hahaha

Anyways, here are my list sis! I have 3 and like the one I posted in my other blog nakadivide sila per asset (that I love)! hahaha

~ Sexiest Body ~

piolo.JPG


Believe it or not! I adore Piolo Pascual’s curvy, yummy body and luscious manly Filipino color, luscious daw oh! Patay ako kay hubby nito! Lol! No kidding! Db his body is really papalicious! Just say Yess! :) Sayang nga lang... Sshhh quite!

~ Sexiest Eyes ~

jason_c.jpg

Everytime Jason Castro’s sings his songs, I’m really blown away! He just has these seductive eyes that can really make you sigh. Hayyyy… hihi

~ Sexiest Smile ~


john.jpg


Finally, my one and only papa - John Llyod Cruz! Quite ha! Hahahahaha!

What else should I say? Nothing more db? Just one look at his smile, gosh!!! I’m actually melting like a popsicle right now habang pinopost ko ito! hahaha, I'm melting under the agonizing heat of the summer sun kahit naka aircon me! hihihi

{begin copy}

It’s up to you how narrate your stories but there are two rules:

1.Post pictures (I want to see what is all the hotness about),

2. Keep the linky linky alive (Tip, highlight the text which has links, right click and choose View Selection Source and just copy the HTML). Link the post where you wrote about the topic so women can find more drool-worthy men. (You might need to publish and then edit the entry first)

List: 1. Aggie 2.Thea 3. Litzie 4. Joy 5. Jane 6. Eds

Tag all the people you want!

{end copy}

Now I'm tagging Abie, Yelle, Vien, Something Purple and Pretty



8 comments:

wifeynibangis said...

hi eds!

you are tagged!

farah (my pit stop)

Napaboaniya.Elaine Ling said...

The guy is in the first picture has got a body to drool for!! :P

p/s: I've added you to my blogroll :)

Snap Catch said...

lol! cool tag sis... I'll be back...

Eds said...

Wifeynibangis - > Thanks sis! Will grab it soon! :)

Napaboaniya -> Yeah sis, he's really yummy! lol! :) added u too!

Snap catch -> Sure sis! ;)

Jane said...

thanks for doing the tag.

you love piolo pala!

Eds said...

Welcome Jane! :)

abie said...

sis, i am finish with this tag na so I just added your name on the list.

http://www.myplanetpurple.com/2008/04/men-hunt-tag.html

Pretty Life Online said...

Hi girl, came to find the tag for me... lol! ito lang nakita ko mayron pa ba girl? please let me know... hehehe... thank you so much!!!