Tuesday, April 8, 2008

the sonographer in me

When I was younger, I was so amazed on how ultrasound technology works. Especially, when a pregnant woman undergo this service, it’s really amazing how such machine can actually see what’s inside a human body.

That’s why I thought of becoming a
sonography technician when I was in my last years in highschool. I want to learn and be trained like those I see in the hospitals. So, I tried to search the best sonography schools near our place but unfortunately failed because our place then was so rural that common courses are the only available course that the school near our place has.

It was quite devastating at first, you know not being the
sonography tech I wanted to be. But I think everything has its purpose or sometimes a blessing in disguise because I’m more contented and happier of what I am today.


0 comments: