Monday, April 21, 2008

no opps for a week! :(

Damn! No opps for a week! So devastating! Hayy..

Well, I have some opps on other sites but mga 1 lang! lol! Then “None” as in “Zero” on sponsored reviews! I mean, they have a long list of for reviews but up to now I don’t have any accepted bids!

I’m quite “irritated” because this is the first time that this “no opps for a week” happened to me and now it’s really bothering me because until now I have zero! You can’t blame me for complaining because I used to have more than 2 accepted bids a day or every other day with this site but now as in “bokya!”. What’s wrong???? :(

Hopefully tomorrow I’ll have a brighter opps, I mean a brighter day! :)

How about you guys? Any opps problems?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i stopped bidding with sponsored reviews, ang tagal kasi nilang magdecide. hehehe. :)

btw, you're tagged.

Permanence in Change
The Life of a Tatapilla
I Am a Shoe-aholic
I Eat Therefore I Am...

Nova said...

hi edz... how are you feeling now? i am sorry about your experiences. i have felt the same things too, and now when i dont have oopps i just stopped feeling so devastated because its ruining my day....

there are times that even a week wala akong reviews.. that's really sucks...