Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Simple {Happy} Celebration

Oh yeah! It was my big day yesterday {July 16} and what did I do???

Well, I just bought some munchies at Yellow Cab for my officemates at had a simple dinner at home.

Lookie here:

eds-1051.JPG


eds-108.jpg

Actually, after 3 years of “no-treat policy” from my past birthday, lol! I decided to buy them some pizza and potato halves from Yellow Cab. {mahirap buhay ngayon kya un nlang muna} Atleast meron db? lol!

eds-107.jpg

~ Jona, Moi and My Boss ~

eds-109.jpg

~ my other officemates {guys)~

Sad to say, I wasn't able to shot some pics at home.

Hay, I can’t believe I’m 28 y.o.! My 18th birthday seems like yesterday {exaggs ba?} and now 2 years nalang I’ll be 30! Gosh!

Now for my birthday wish:
~ Long life and good health always for me and my family~ Happiness always~ A brand new house~ My own business~ And lastly more opps! :)

Overall, I had a fabulous day! Although the celebration was simple, all that I want to do was done and shared it with the people I love. :) And that made my day!