Tuesday, July 22, 2008

7 Facts about Me

Jean and Peachy tagged me.


The rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
D. You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

{Facts about Me}

1.) I’m addicted to blogging and chocolates

2.) I love watching My Girl and PDA daily! Lol!

3.) I love bags more than shoes

4.) I don’t cook {unfortunately to my hubby}

5.) I dream of being a SAHM and earn a lot while blogging

6.) I’m an obsessive compulsive buyer { tsk tsk }

7.) Finally, I’m afraid of the dark :)

Tagging: Arlene, Emotera, Mitch, Pheng, Mhay, Pam and Thea



3 comments:

Mayumie said...

I am so addicted to blogging too :-) Enjoy your day sis! :-) Smile always.

Cheers,
Outback-Pinay
Cheeky-Pinay.com

Godbless!

Anonymous said...

Done na sis
http://etcetera-atbp.blogspot.com/2008/07/7-facts-about-me.html

julliefer said...

finally! http://julliefer.blogspot.com/2008/07/7-facts-about-me.html

sorry sis. i'm too boring lately. :(