Friday, July 11, 2008

♥ mitch asks ♥



On July 12 Mitch asks "When did you find out that your partner snores? Was it annoying or tolerable?"

Believe it or not but my hubby doesn’t snores! Yeah, since the day we first got together, I never heard snoring sounds from him. Though I heard some buzzing but it only last about 30 seconds to a minute.

That’s why I’m quite lucky isn’t it? Hehehe

Though, he has this sleeping habit that I really hate- he grinds his teeth! So, I slap him to stop it. Lol!

Hay, pero tolerable pa cya {infairness kay hubby:)}.



8 comments:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

ay oo, dapat daw gisingin pag ganun...

Anonymous said...

kaya nga sis, kaya sinasampal ko siya .. gising nama cya agad! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Ako naman ang may habit na ganyan, grinding teeth. Pero di pa naman ako nasasampal ahehehe!

Heart of Rachel said...

My grandma also told me that when you hear someone in the family grinding their teeth while sleeping, you should slap the person in order drive bad luck away.

Thanks for visiting my other blog.

palette48 said...

Your husband should wear a mouthguard as he could lose a tooth if he grinds a lot.

Anonymous said...

Mitch -> hehehe pag di mo tnigil sis bka hindi na makatiis si hubby.. sampal abutin mo hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

Rachel -> Oh my, ganun ba sis?I have to tell hubby about this para khit papaano e control nya.. thank sis ;)

Anonymous said...

palette48 -> thanks for the info and visit :)