Saturday, July 5, 2008

I hate today!

Ok.. I thought my week was great (well, I thought too soon!).

Just this day, I almost faint out off tension! Why if you ask?

Well, I forgot to pay our company’s electric bill for 2 months (which cost around P 650,000! ) Susmaryosep!!!! Patay ako nito pag nalaman ni bossing, Grr!!! Of all the payables bakit pa electric bill ang nakalimutan ko bayaran!

This is not good! Imagine from 8 this morning to this hour I still feel weak and tensed because of nervousness of getting disconnected! Hay.. I hate this feeling para akong bibitayin! Que Horror!

Hayy, I’m currently praying right now to the Lord Almighty that (hopefully) SFELAPCO will forget about our disconnection and will be more considerate on my amnesia! God! I really have to focus on my duties before I get fired. huhuhuhuh :(




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow thats a lot of bills... r u for real? thats about 15k (dolyares) i can payoff my truck with that..

Eds said...

yes sis.. meat processing plant kasi ung employer ko

Mayumie said...

really??? wow.. an laki ng bills ni bossing. Yeah I hope d makarating sa kanya.. gosh! sis super nalalakihan ako sa bill. wow wow wow

Dez said...

nakarelate ako dito sis! ang akin naman eh nagkulang ang pambayad ko ng taxes not knowing kung paano nagkulang. i know the feeling. I even cried pa nga. haay, sana naman eh di kayo naputulan!

Eds said...

cheeky-pinay -> hi sis! oo sobrang laki nga.. hayyy...

Eds said...

dez -> Hay nako sis! grabe nga! hayy sana maayos na toh today! :(

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

horrorrrrrrrrr

pero don't worry... mukhang ang meralco ngayon eh hindi na gaya ng dati na "limot mo bayad... putol namin agad"

:p

Anonymous said...

berry -> oo nga sis, thanks ha ;)

sweetytots said...

this happen sometimes..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#133