Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am I Diabetic?

Hey guys! Does the “thingy” about black ants and diabetes real?


I think you’ve heard about the thing that when you pee on the toilet and return after a few minutes or an hour, then you look at the bowl- you see some black ants roaming around it =means your diabetic?

Well, the moment when my mom was diagnosed with diabetes, I was worried about ME - getting it too. To the point that I’m over-acting too much on little stuff that might be a "symptom" of it.

Do you think I’m o.a. about this? ---> You see I have my own cup/glass in the office. So, everytime I want to drink, I used that cup and put it on my table. A few hours later, I’m quite shock to see some black ants on my cup! I mean, I only drink water at the office. No soda’s or juices – just water. So, how can water be that sweet for ants to lure around my cup? Hmmm… does this means I have a sweet saliva = diabetic?

Urgh!? Can someone clear this matter to me? I’m kinda confused.


5 comments:

MiLeT said...

eds, baka nagkataon lang. kasi ako naman nagkaroon din ng ganyang experience so what i did was to check my fbs. ok naman sugar ko.

pero if you really want to put your mind at ease go for a check up siguro.

AJ said...

hi eds longtime!!..nice to b back here..

as per ur post..yah, i heared that news too regarding the ants, maybe it will work for some..

theres no harm in trying, anyway.

see u again:D

AJ said...

but millette was right, go for the doctor rather to find the right answer

Nedekcir said...

Unless you are experiencing something that is not right, and yes I second or third about getting a test done.

Did you get a test done?

sweetytots said...

diabetes is in our bloodline too, in fact my father is suffereing from that, he is now taking maintenance drugs and needle check almost everyday. I feel that I am too, just scared to have it checked.
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#120