Friday, July 18, 2008

♥ Mitch Asks {July 19} ♥


On July 19 Mitch asks "Do you allow your partner to go on a night out alone (means without you around)?"


{Mitch almost forgot about this hehehe} Don’t worry sis- we understand you
:)

Here’s my answer:

Yes, I usually do. Especially if he had been working too much. But somehow, my hubby isn’t really the night out person. Sometimes he only wants to sleep at night. He is actually the Sunday guy who goes out with his friends {without me} on Sundays to play Airsoft {his stress reliever}. But of course I don’t allow him to go every Sunday because it’s supposed to be a family day for us.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Thanks talaga for reminding me. I owe you one.

O di ba ang babait nating mga misis! Kaya dapat lang pakabait din sila!

Zeee said...

hmm yeah Sunday is family day and it's good that he seeks out sports to loosen up...

Deranged Insanity
Traipsey Turvey
PierrEzrah