Tuesday, July 29, 2008

All about Shoes

Mich wants to know my shoe size.

Here it is sis! :)

{Start Copy}

What’s your shoe size? Are your feet the same size as your mom’s feet? How about your sister’s feet? Can you borrow shoes from each other?

Post a picture of your latest shoe buy. Tag the number of women of your shoe size, i.e. size 5 = tag 5 friends. Don’t forget to drop a line in this blog when you’re done.

Jenny and Belle

SAHMdom and Beyond

The Journey Continues…

Mommy Talks…

When Mom Speaks

Walk on Red

Mommy Talks…

Random Thoughts

My Precious Niche

Your Blog here


{End Copy}

My Mom’s Shoe Size: 7
Sisters’ Shoe Sizes: no sisters! heheh
My Shoe Size: 6.5 to 7

Yeah this is my last shoe/sandal purchased. lol! My silver malindi {does this count?} I'm not really into shoes. I'm more of a bag hag gurl.

My mom and I usually share our shoes. But sometimes my feet gets retarded and somehow doesn’t fit in sizes that me and my mom used to share. And sorry no sisters to share with – Unica Hija me :)

Now, it's your turn – Peachy, Jing, Avee, Sheng, Dez, Lissa and Lilet



5 comments:

Mich said...

wow bilis! thanks for playing along sis!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

I love that crocs malindi. :) Ganda!

Btw, I'm inviting you to join Mommastuff Question of the Week.

http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=269

Hope to read your thoughts on this topic.

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
http://www.mommasutff.com

Gorgeous MUM said...

thanks for this!

Peachy said...

thanks for this tag:) i have the malindi too in silver:) nice diba? hehe

Heart of Rachel said...

What a nice coincidence. I have silver malindi Crocs too. It's very comfortable.