Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Women's Sunglasses at their Best!

I’m not really fond of wearing sunglasses. I find it quite not me and I really feel awkward whenever I wear one. And somehow my head and upper ear hurts on some glasses, maybe the glasses that I used to have doesn’t really fits me that’s why I don’t love having them on me.

Until my hubby got this for me last summer.

Lookie:

Such a cutie isn’t it?

Yeah, he actually purchased this online at sunglasswarehouse.com and he really got it for a worth it price! Yeah, I checked the price online lol! He actually saved more money because the sunglass was a designer sunglass- Imagine buying those on other stores huh?!

Sunglasswarehouse.com is an online store of stylish chic designer women’s sunglasses. They actually have a lot in their stores, from oversized shades to shield sunglasses. Not to mention the price is very affordable. So, just in case you want to buy a new sunglass try visiting their site to see what I’m talking about.



0 comments: