Friday, July 11, 2008

Foodie Choices

I was tagged by Kathy.

Thanks sis!

players: kathyrazzi| kathycot| buhaymisis | whenmomspeaks | kathycotcooks | my precious niche | just me.. eds | edsmommylife| your site!



1. Chicken sa McDo, Jollibee, or KFC?
:: Hmmm.. KFC for me. I love everything on their menu hehe :::

2. Pepsi, Coke, or rootbeer?
:: Always Coke:::

3. Greenwich, Pizza Hut, or Yellow Cab?
:: I love Yellow Cab! :::

4. Adobo, sinigang, or nilaga?
:: My mom's sinigang :::

5. Beef, pork, or chicken?
:: Chicken and Beef :::

6. Starbucks, Coffee bean and tea leaf, or Gloria Jean's?
:: Starbucks for their frap! :::

7. Cornflakes, Honey Stars, or Milo cereal?
:: Cornflakes since birth hehehe :::

8. Goldilocks or Red Ribbon?
:: Red Ribbon :::

9. Tokyo Tokyo, Teriyaki Boy or Rai Rai Ken?
:: Teriyaki Boy nah :::

10. Take Out or Dine In?
:: It depends! :::

Tagging: Vannie, Mich, Yen, Abie, Alpha, Aggie, Jane, Berry and Something Purple




7 comments:

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

nakakagutom noh?! :)

Eds said...

oo nga sis! kya naglagay na ako ng food pic here hehe :)

Mich said...

wow nakakgutom naman ang tag na to! yum, yum! thanks sis!

Eds said...

Mich-> oo nga sis! sakto lunch na sa atin hehe :)

Anonymous said...

finished! http://alphadf.com/2008/07/12/foodie-choices/

♥SomethingPurple♥ said...

thanks for tagging me sis: ginawa ko sa food blog ko: http://www.elegancefoodandwine.com

Anonymous said...

done with this tag eds

here

http://adessobistro.com/?p=26