Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Yen's QOTW# 24

This week, I’m joining Yen for her QOTW#24

1. How was your day yesterday?

::: Eds’s Day was fabulous! :::

2. Who do you dislike most? People who are so dull to talk to, people who don’t recognize your talent, or people who are better looking than you?

::: People who doesn’t recognize my talent. They suck! :::

3. When you we’re still single or if you’re single, do you tend to date people younger or older than you?

::: A little, before I tend to have crushes on guys younger than me hehe :::


4. Do you have any fears, phobias, or concerns about doctors?

::: Fortunately none. :::


5. What five things that you have done in life that you are most proud of?

::: I became a loving daughter {I think}, a wife, a mom, a professional, and a blogger. :::


6. Are you an optimist, pessimist, or realist? Explain.

::: I am more a optimist kind of person :::

7. Which is worse, seeing someone chewing their fingernails or picking their nose?

::: Picking their nose of course! Ewww! { baka may sumama pa paglabas ng finger niya hahah } :::


8. Would you rather kiss a stranger or someone you hate?

::: Kiss nalang a stranger na gwapo ha! heheh :::


9. Would you rather be lost at sea or in a desert? Why?

::: Can it be none of the above? Hay.. Desert nalang, I don’t know how to swim eh and if sa desert I may have better chances of surviving. :::


10.Would you rather speak with God for one minute or add one year to your life?

::: Speak with God for one minute – and ask him to give me more years to live and also my loveones. ::: :)

You can join the fun here.



2 comments:

Ozzy's Mom said...

hi eds,1st time mo? ehehehe galing naman how did u celebrate ur fab bday?

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I'm Jules and I work at bestrank.com, a company interested in blog
advertizing. I found your blog engaging and I'm contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship.

If you are interested, kindly mail back for confirmation(jules@bestrank.com).Please include your blog's URL.
Looking forward to doing business with you.

Sincerely,

Jules Viernes
BestRank.com