Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Popular real estate investment college

I think most of you have heard about Nouveau Riche Scam. You know that university that is too good to be true? Well, after researching about the company in a much deeper sense, I found out that all others have been saying about the Nouveau Riche Scam was all hoax!

As proofs of it’s greatness, I’ve read some testimonials from graduates of Nouveariche. Here’s one from Chris Record, Bay Area, CA - Within a week of returning from my first college I had already earned $16,000 in income! This was enough motivation for me to roll up my sleeves even more, and the following month I earned over $20,000, followed by a couple of months over $30,000, and then in December I was able to earn about $70,000 in income! In a 5 month time frame I had just earned over $175,000! Finally, my head was above water and I was back on track!”

Now, I can say that Nouveau Riche Scam is really a lie and Nouveau Riche University is a great opportunity for someone looking to get educated in real estate investing. You can browse more of the old student’s testimonies in their new blog called Nouveaurized. This blog features a dozens of success stories of alumni-students of this popular real estate investment college. So, if you want to earn more- go study real estate and where else should you study? Where else- only at Nouveau Riche University.





0 comments: