Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Improve your sight with Pinhole glasses

I’ve been working in the office for seven years now and since then my eyes have been so exposed to computers and its radiation. And because of that, I’ve recently observed that my eyes are getting weaker and weaker as each day pass. So, I decided to have a quick eye checkup last week at my mom’s ophthalmologist.

And guess what? My vision is not perfect anymore. My left eye has more defects than the other, that’s why the doctor said I need to wear glasses before it gets worst. Oh my, I just hate wearing glasses! Especially, those eyeglasses that promise good results in the future but only worsen everything! That’s why before I said yes to prescription glasses, I tried to search the net for better solution to my eyes. And you know what, I discovered that you can improve your vision without using prescription eyeglasses!

Yes, you read it right- pinhole eyeglasses is the answer! Ever heard? Well, actually it’s my first time to hear such but what the heck, if they are the only solution for my deteriorating eye- I really have to have them!


Pinhole glasses a scientific way to restore clear vision. They are effective and helpful in restoring vision for a number of eye disorders like myopia, hyperopia, cataract and astigmatism. Pinhole glasses block indirect rays from entering the eye thus preventing them from distorting your vision. Plus they are completely natural, durable and affordable. Not to mention that they are really effective! Hmmm… this only means that you can keep your pinhole eyeglasses for a lifetime, unlike those prescription glasses that you need to change every now and then.

That’s why by the end of this month, I plan to purchase a pair of these glasses for my eyes. What about you guys? Do I need to say more? :)



0 comments: