Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hubby's Birthday Gift

OMG! Look at this precious silver jewellery!



Isn’t this lovely? Oh my, you might be wondering why I posted this here. Well, this jewellery was ordered by my hubby last month at keysilver.co.uk. Yeah he actually ordered it there and has been shipped for FREE! And now its here, as hubby’s special gift to me on my birthday! Gosh, I’m so happy!!! What can I say? With the look of this jewellery, I know this cost quite a lot.

Actually, Adrian has been giving me some clues about this gift of his. Like he said that he saw a great online store in the web where they specialize in trading authentic .925 silver jewellery. He also told me that they have a lot of stunning silver bracelets and silver pendants that I can surely lure on.

But unfortunately, I didn’t really check on it because I know he was not really into those stuffs, so I really thought he was just joking. Oh well, what matters now is this precious thing is with me right now and I’ll be gladly to have it forever. Lol! Love you hubby! :)


1 comments:

Unknown said...

This is a very nice piece the way the strands shimmer is always a style which i like.