Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Describe my Day

Was tagged by Alpha and Mich.

Here are the Rules:
1. List 6 things that describe yourself today or yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.

GailAdi/Momeen/Emmyrose/Dennis/Dette/Jirl/Janny/Nanay Belen/Carol/ Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties /Ozzy’s Mom /Me,Myself+2/Kidd Designs/Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / Feels Like Home / Because Life Is Fun / All Things Me / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / My Precious Niche/ Eds Mommylife/ Just Me… Eds / YOUR BLOG HERE

Yesterday

~ Was a good morning for me because our internet connection at home was ok na.

~ I had a good lunch at the office

~ I feel bad because my boss was rushed to Makati for an emergency bypass surgery

~ Tired because of some audit tensions

~ Rejuvenated because of Aj’s kisses and hugs

~ I had those sleepness nights again

Care to share your day – Arlene, Anig, Carol, Faye, Francine and Del


2 comments:

Mich said...

nakaka-relax talga ang mga hugs ng mga babies natin ano? thanks for playing along sis!

Anonymous said...

thanks eds. buti na lang aj is there to make you feel better.