Saturday, July 19, 2008

My Weekend {Backward}

Nothing much this weekend. Still the usual “at home” thingy this Sunday. Though my MIL is trying to convince us to go with her for some malling action but I’m still having some second thoughts. Hmm we’ll see.

Saturday – that’s today! I’m still at work typing this post. Have plans of going to the mall later for some book hop for Aj. {I need to update his books} Hubby’s currently somewhere, playing around with his Airsoft buddies. That’s why I’m free as a bird later {to shop what I want!} hihihih

Friday – was fun! It was hubby’s off and we watched a movie again – THE DARK KNIGHT. Pretty awesome flick- Love Christian Bale and Heath (gave me some chills) was really good here (an Oscar performance for him). I specifically adore the climax and the end part of the movie. Love the twist {yes it has unexpected twist, not the usual batman movie} and I’m really excited on its next sequel. (though Heath Ledger will not be around then + sayang!)

Overall this movie made my TGIF a good one!

Happy weekend guys!


2 comments:

Princess Vien said...

ei there.. check out my new blog..

http://www.inthespiritofdance.com

thanks..

Sweet Pea 48 said...

I didn't get a chance to see this movie but maybe next weekend. Glad you liked it.