Thursday, July 24, 2008

Earn MORE online

OMG! I got funds from Matched.co.uk! Yes! I’m so happy! Tehee

I was hesitant at first to try the site because it’s not the usually posties site that I’m usually in. But with much support from my bloggy buddy and some guts, I’m finally earning on this site.


I received £8 GBP this month, equivalent to $ 15.53 USD for just one ad! Imagine that huh?!

Interested? Here’s how:

1.) Just sign-up and add your blog or website

2.) Wait for a while while Matched review your site and matched it with an Advertiser

3.) When they found a matched thru one of your pages or posts, you’ll have to put the code on your pages and start earning money!

That's it. They pay £3.00 GBP per page. GBP is almost double of US Dollar.

So, if you want to earn more- try your luck here.

Uhh! I just hope I’ll have more from this! I just can’t wait!


6 comments:

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

good for you!. i'm still waitning for a match. hopefully soon!!!

theworkingmom said...

Wow! Buti ka pa! I already joined before but I haven't been matched yet. Sana soon :)

Joey

Vhiel said...

congratulations on the payment... more income.. need to check this site out.. ;) enjoy your weekend...

Anonymous said...

carol -> thanks sis, yes darating din yang match mo hehe :)

Anonymous said...

theworkingmom -> thanks sis! soon ssi konting tyaga lang :)

Anonymous said...

Vhiel -> Salamat :) Yes sis check it out, pandagdag din toh hehe :)