Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Some Facts About Me

Snagged this from Alpha.

PLAYERS: CHIKAI | ALPHA | EDS | YOU

1. Are you a photo addict? Hmm.. Not Really
2. What were you doing this morning at 8 am? I was in the office fixing my hair..
3. Do you care for your Friendster? A little (since I started blogging)
4. How many different beverages have you drank since yesterday? 4, Milo, water, Sprite and ice tea

5. What are two things you hate? Plastic and mareklamo people.
6. What do you wish for? To be able to design my own funny t shirts and get rich with it! {babaw} :D
7. When was the last time you got really hurt? Hmm.. Not so long ago hehe
:)
8. What did you do last night? Watch TV till 11pm and nurse AJ who has a low fever
9. What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? Rocky Road
10. Fave color? Blue, brown, mint green, gold and beige
:)
11. Have you ever gotten naked at a party? Nope
12. Name someone you miss. My parents and siblings.



0 comments: