Friday, August 15, 2008

Our future Illuminations

As some of you know, we’ve been preparing for the construction of our dream house since last year. But due inevitable circumstances, the construction cannot be done again this year. Oh well, what can we do? As much as I wanted to see my dream house sooner, some stuff doesn’t really compliment and that gave us the reason to postpone the construction.

But that does not mean we stopped searching for some fixtures that we dream to have in our house. We’re still hunting for the best furniture, best designs, and the best lightings for our future dream house. I personally want some chandeliers in our living room, some ceiling fan maybe and perfect outdoor lighting fixtures for our yard. What you think?

And recently, I found a site that really captured my tang about lightings.

Just look at this one.


So relaxing and inviting isn’t it? I really love the color and the design of this outdoor light.

What about this vanity lighting, isn't this too precious to be overlooked?


Oh God! I really hope I can have them in our future house.

Well, if time, budget and hubby permits, I can have all of them! Right, dear?
lol! ;)


0 comments: