Sunday, August 3, 2008

Movie Addict ME :)

Gosh! It’s been raining since Friday here! Hayy… I’m really craving for some sunshine now! Lol!

But a drop of rain wouldn’t stop me from watching some flicks! Lol!

Friday, me and hubby was able to watch “The Mummy”. The movie was cool but not that great for me. But I would commend Jet Li for his fine performance in the movie. Nonetheless, it was still a nice movie to watch. I just don’t like the idea that Brandon’s wife is not the original star from his past Mummy movies.


Saturday, Me and Jona decided to watch Llyody’s movie with Sarah G. -“ A Very Special Love”. The movie actually made my day! Well, I’m not saying I’m a Llyody and Sarah Fan now, it’s just that the movie can lift a heavy heart because of some funny acts of Sarah and some “kilig” looks of Llyody! Lol! (kinilig ba kay JLC? haha )

Just look on how Llyody gaze here… nakakatunaw! hahahahah (patay ako kay hubby nito hihihi)


Anyways, it’s a nice movie to watch – though I still looove “ One More Chance”. The later movie has more depth, more chemistry and more Llyodyy! Bwahaahahah PEACE!


0 comments: