Friday, August 15, 2008

My Paypal account has been LIMITED?!!


Bad Trip!

Something really irritating came up this morning! And you know what it is?

My Paypal has been LIMITED!!!! Urgh! Of all the things that can be limited bakit itong paypal pa?! Is this TRUE? ;(


Hay grabe! I don’t know what happen. When I opened my email this morning, I received an email from them saying that a third party might/has used my paypal account. So for security purposes they have to LIMIT my account. Well, as far as I know, no unauthorized transaction has been noted in my account so where the heck did they got the third party idea!?

LIMITED account...

This means I CANNOT:

  • send or request money
  • electronically transfer funds from my PayPal account {WHAT!?}
  • close my account

Though , I can still:

receive payments

place logos into your auction listings or on your website

update your account information

Ok, atleast I can still receive payments from advertisers but what‘s the use of receiving them if I can’t transfer them to my own bank account!

Now, they want me to change my password and my security question- ok, I’m fine with these two. But the other step they want me to do is kinda hard -> they want me to attached and fax a proof of address of my utility bills. Heler! As in pinafafax nila overseas!!! {mahal nun!} And if ever I do the last one, will they activate my account again? When? Hayyy ... what should I do?

Did any of you guys experienced this kind of inconvenience? If yes, what did you do? Please help! Inis tlga toh huhuhu :(


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis, you have to follow what they said kasi if you will not you can never get your money there. I've been that road before, kainis! Usually madali lang naman eh..Email them para sure!

Prettymom said...

to make sure na hindi yan hacker yen is right e-mail paypal kasi alam mo naman and dami kayang hacker ngayon i once got an email from paypal daw pero ng eopen ko i got a massage saying this site is fake hehehehe buti na lang

Anonymous said...

Yen -> U too sis? Yeah ok lang ung steps but after that ba they will refresh my account immediately? Inemail ku narin cila para sure.

Anonymous said...

Rosemarie -> Yes sis I emailed them already and login to my paypal account. The limitation message was there in my paypal account when I log in, ibig sabihin totoo cya db? hhuhu

Anonymous said...

be very careful with this Eds, baka nga hacker or something yan.. ano daw reason n anaging limited ang paypal mo.. yay katakot naman..

i received a hoax email from paypal kuno dati pero dinesregard ko. Ingat ka na lang..

eto yung email sa akin ng paypal kuno.
http://jennys-corner.com/2008/07/beware-hoax-pay-pal-email.html

Anonymous said...

awww that sux talaga! Avoid using different computers when loggin in to PayPal. It records the IP so pag nag appear na iba-ibang IP adds ang ginagamit mo, magiging suspicious sila at iisipin na hacker un.

Saka avoid putting the email address you use for PayPal in your blogs.

Anonymous said...

JennyL-> thank u so much sa info sis.. katakot nga yan hoax na yan. but ung email ng paypal was for real tlga,, kc ginawa ko nglogin ako sa paypal account and un nga limited nga cya.. nyways, I did the 3 steps na and im just waiting for their response now..

I just hope maayos na tlga

Anonymous said...

Laarni -> Thanks sa advise sis! yes from now on I will do what u just said,, mahirap na... sana maayos nalang toh agad..

thanks din sa visit :)

Anonymous said...

careful eds, i think i've read about this somewhere... baka di yan galing sa paypal... try to check with the company... check out their contact info in their site siguro para mas safe.

Anonymous said...

Michy -> thanks for the concern sis, but i emailed paypal tlaga from their site and they confirmed the limitations and now I did the 3 steps they need me to do. I just hope they reply really soon :)

HartofDixie said...

Yeah be very careful Eds baka hoax LOL. Paypal actually has a limit and you need to verify it para you can transfer money anytime. Here in the USA all they ask is our SSN for verification. Yon lang then no worries afterwards gather mo na lahat earnings mo hehe..
Hope it will be resolved soon!

M0rN1nG & N!cE said...

Grabe naman yang nagyari Eds. Sobrang hassle. I hope you can have it fixed soon.

Btw, I'm inviting you to share your thoughts about this > http://www.mommastuff.com/?p=297

N!cE
http://www.nicemorning.net
htp://www.mommastuff.com

Raft3r said...

greetings from baltimore!

whoa

buti naayos na sya

bago pa lang ako sa paypal
pinakabaga mo na ako
hehe

thanks 4 visiting The Deadbeat Club, nga pala
care to exchange links?

lemme know and hope to hear from you soon

thanks again

http://malibay.blogspot.com

sweetytots said...

scary to!.. i dont have much pa sa paypal.. kse i just started paid blogging..

pero scary paren..

sana.. naasyos mo na..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#48