Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Unfinished Business

When I was younger, I was really doting the "ever traditional and creative past time" of “cross stitching.” :)

I usually go to a stitching store everyday just to buy lots of patterns, clothes and threads for my so-called hobby. I think I got the curiosity to stitch because of my brother’s project. {Well, you know how schools are.}

But something is for sure, when I began a pattern- I never ever FINISH it! Huh?! Oh well, I think that’s the wrong side of me. I actually hate this “nega” trait of mine, somehow I suddenly loose interest and just stop doing it. Urgh!

Here’s the proof of my unfinished business:

Lol! Cute isn’t? I think, it’s about 8 years since I started this one.

Oh well, I just hope I won’t have this unfinished thingy forever! That’s why, I’m blogging off right now to search for an online auto insurance for my boss.

Well, that I must finish or else! Lol! :)


10 comments:

Mayet said...

I have got two unfinished projects and still hoping that sooner or later I would be able to display them. ;)
have a great day

Anonymous said...

i had a school project for cross stitching too. didn't do so well :P

Anonymous said...

Mayet -> Thanks for the visit mayet, hope you'll finished them soon! :)

Anonymous said...

Nico -> I had too! Mine was quite ok.. I think?! haha .. thanks for the visit Nico :)

Anonymous said...

Got hooked on it too during my teen years. I had my first ever masterpiece framed and has been displayed at home for 12 yrs na Hehe! I also stitched my name and the year I made it on the lower portion so it's amusing to know na 12 yrs na yun. :)

thanks for the visit by the way..have added you to my blogroll and twitter :)

Anonymous said...

Mai -> Thanks for the visit!Ill add u too :)

Vhiel said...

hey I have the same thing.. although its done i just haven't had a chance to have it frame...lots of unfinished business...

Anonymous said...

Vhiel -> better finished them sis.. frame mo na cya hehe :)

sweetytots said...

sayang naman.. konti nlng eh.. ganun din ako pagpatapos na tinatamad.. pero tinatapos ko pa rin..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#116

sweetytots said...

i switch from cross stitch to paper tole, this hobby you can finish in one day.. kaya di ka aabutin ng katamaran.. or boredom, usually un reason why we stopped and not finish at all..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#117