Thursday, August 28, 2008

{Bad Bad Bad}

I feel so so so bad today.

After receiving some bad comments on my other blog about the “Fish issue”. I really felt bad. How can they defend someone that they haven’t met at all?! Fanatic tlga!

Well, you can’t be blame for being “bitchy” on Marian Rivera, I think some of you read my sentiments about her here. At talagang uusok kayo if you we’re in place. Nonetheless, after posting it and received some contemplating comments, I still feel bad even though I’ve released my tensions. Hayyy…I hate evil lurkers {hindi ako sanay buti nalang may moderation ako sa comments beh!}

I’m not saying that all that was said were not true. Please note that what I’ve said were actual facts and based on my own experience. {I just hope others can respect that!?} And I just want to post it for the benefit of my real readers and my way of expressing myself narin.

So for those who opposed and don’t believe me- I don’t care! Mind you own business and stay away from my blog! {wow! taray! Haha}


Note: Hopefully, this will be my post about the issue.

Thanks to all who commented. ;)

Ciao! Need to search for some incontinence products for my old friend Rob. lol! {peace!}

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I should not be sticking my nose into this matter but i can not stop myself from giving you a piece of my mind after reading this post of yours.

I get the picture -- you feel bad about the comments generated by the entry you published regarding your encounter with a celebrity named Marian. Hope you'd stop feeling that way and think about this:

1. You published it on your very own site where you as the rightful owner can write anything you wish to and post whatever you would like to based on your personal views and opinion. Hence, how much more about something you witnessed yourself?

2. Your intention was for your readers to be informed and that is totally understandable. However, you have to keep in mind that in this Blogging community where we try to co-exist with different kinds of individuals, not everyone will always agree with what we write about even if they are based on facts. We can not solicit positive comments all the time. That is a reality for any written piece which goes public. AND REMEMBER there are those, as you have said yourself, "fanatics." They are either all-knowing or plain thick-witted.

3. Whether this Marian's snide remark is for your group or not just draw a blank about it. Bluntly i have to say that there are lots out there like her who are merely faces without substance. They are better seen than heard that's why they are given scripts to memorize *wink* right?

4. We can not expect much from people like said celebrity and/or those who have shared inputs about what we write about. YET we can use it to our site's advantage. (The thing is it will be publicity for the first and links for the second?)

Ms. Eds you have been Blogging longer than i do so am sure you know better and you get what i mean. Ignore those which make you feel bad and stay with your Blog!

MiLeT said...

may mga ganyang tao talaga eh. i just don't get their attitude of defending those artist na nde naman nila kilala nila personally pero to the point na sinasamba na nila ung tao.

dun sa isang blog ko nga may nagcomment na mas gusto daw nya ung channel 7 sa channel 2 nde ko na lna pinatulan pero sinagot ko ung comment nya na each of us have the right to choose, chuvaness.

may mga ganyan talaga. makikitid ang utak. ilabas mo lang sama ng loob mo. hehe.

ps. buti nde kami dinalaw isa isa nung commenter mo eh halos lahat ng bloggers na nagcomment sa blog mo ayaw dun sa palengkera na un.

Vanniedosa said...

wahhhhh grabe toh ^_^ *no comment* ahahaha

Nova said...

okay let me say it here too...

I am agreed of what Cee been telling you here, you don't care what other people would say to you, instead you just sharing of giving out information based on what you have been experienced. They can only judge people because maybe they brought out like that the way the are now.

i mean, big deal, and i can say that you do have the rights to say whatever here as long as its all true, besides your not the only person who experienced it, there were 3 of you right? so, you 3 can testify it that you have experienced such rudeness to her.

Mayumie said...

wow sis.. ang tagal ko lang nawala na intriga na ikaw. Well, take it easy sis. Smile na lang :-)

Cheers!
Outback-Pinay
Cheeky-Pinay