Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Fill-Ins #86


I’m joining this week’s Friday Fill In! :)


Here it is:

1. Dancing to the tune of Low while taking a bath makes me feel sexy.

2. The last time I got tensed I nearly vomited! Eeww!

3. When I drive I tried to be calm.

4. I saw John Llyod standing in front of Greenwich. {I thought it was him but it was a dummy after all.}

5. Give me more opps, give me more blogging
time, give me more moolah! haha

6. Next week I am looking forward to more opps.lol!

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward
to watch lots of TV series, tomorrow my plans include blogging and Sunday, I want to spend the whole day with hubby and AJ!

1 comments:

sweetytots said...

where is the link for your other blogs? i must have commented 20 here.. time to move to your other blogs!
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#52