Friday, August 29, 2008

Tag Train

Snag this from Yen.

PLAYERS: FAB FINDS,ETC. | {Me and Mine} | My Precious Niche | YOUR BLOG

1. What’s the age difference between you and your eldest sibling? I’m the eldest :)

2. Do you believe that there’s always room in your heart for your first true love? Yes definitely, because my hubby is my first love too! ;)

3. What is your zodiac sign? Cancer

4. Why did you hug the last person you hugged? Because I love him so much and he’s my cutie baby :)

5. Who is the last person of the opposite sex that made you smile? My hubby too after he farted, lol!

6. Do you have trust issues? Just hate someone dishonest.

7. Where will you be tonight? At home too sleeping

8. Who are you texting? My hubby, relatives, friends and my boss

9. Do you believe everything happens for a reason? Yeah, I do.

10. If the person who hurt you the most in your life apologized and told you they loved you what would you do? It’s really hard to forget but the chances of forgiving him is higher than 99% :)

11. Last time you had a yummy chocolate ice cream? A few weeks ago :)

12. Are you mean? I don’t think so ;)

13. Who do you trust the most in your life? My hubby

14. What do you miss most about your past?? My childhood and everything in between.

15. If given a chance, would you change your name? Nope, otherwise I would have to request for a new life insurance quote. :)

Up for snags! Happy Weekend! ;)


1 comments:

Vanniedosa said...

wah sis natawa ako ^_^ pareho tau ng ginawa :) ahahahaha

look here - http://www.kidddesigns.com/2008/09/tag-train-5.html

familiar?