Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My Fill - Ins

From Yen and Mich. Thanks girls! ;)

Players: ALPHA / YEN / MICH / EDS / YOUR BLOG WHERE YOU POSTED THIS

My roommate and I once: dare ourselves not to sleep all night and just chat till dawn. Lol! {we failed!}
Never in my life have I: drove my own car
High school
was: really memorable
when I’m nervous: I usually have stomach cramps
My hair: needs some moisture and trim

When I was 5: I love wearing my school uniform
When I turn my head left: I see the pay window
I should be: working now because I’m in the office

By this time next year: our house should be a work in progress
My favorite aunt is: none really :)

I have a hard time understanding: Chinise languages
You know I like you if: I accommodate you
My ideal breakfast is: just simple- some healthy meals and drink in a sunrise table
If you visit my home town: you would really appreciate how jolly the people are

If you spend the night at my house: we will chat the whole night long
The animal I would like to see flying besides birds: elephants din! hahah
I shouldn’t have been: watching tv so late in the evening because I get groogy every morning
Last night I: watched a lot of teleseryes
A better name for me would be: My name.. I’m loving my name now.. so unique!
I’ve been told I look like: Katie Holmes Bwhahahahaah! Joke!
If I could have any car, it would be: The old 2-door by Rav4

Now, it’s your turn Mars, Happy Mum, Lilet, Carol, Vannie, Lis and Lisa



7 comments:

Mich said...

uy sis love your name nga, unique sya wlang kapareho. :)

thanks for playing along ha!

btw, wala akong YM eh pasensya na, email me na lang :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for doing the tag,Eds! Asan ba si tom Cruise ngayon? hehe

Liz said...

thanks sis, i'll try to do it ha. natatabunan ako ng tag, dami pa nakapila hehe.

Insights from the Grocery Cart said...

Hi Eds. Finally did it after endless clicks on the refresh button. Kainis itong broadband ko. Grrr. Mega rant! LOL. Thanks again.

http://ubercarol.blogspot.com/2008/08/my-fill-ins-meme.html

Carol

Ozzy's Mom said...

hi eds, mine is posted here
http://vanniedosa.wordpress.com/2008/08/15/another-meme/

Maricel said...

thanks for the tag EDS! :)

Enjoy ako sa tag na toh. ^_^


Maricel
Business Mars

Lilet Balite said...

Hi sis. thank you for the tag!