Sunday, August 17, 2008

A Great Morning!

What a great way to start my Monday morning!

Other than confirming that John Llyod Cruz will play the role of Armando in ABS CBN's Betty La Fea yesterday – Oh yes this made me really HAPPY! :)

And after doing all the 3 steps that Paypal required me to do.

My Paypal now is fully restored!!! Yipeey!!!

Lookie:


Thanks to my bloggy friends for the advices and concerns. That’s why now, I’m in my full blogging mode! Hahaha

Thanks everyone and to Paypal as well for their immediate action.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...see and dali lang naman pala sayo:D

Anonymous said...

oo nga sis! hehehe thanks ha :)

Nova said...

hi edz, i am pretty sure na delayed na ako sa balita mo, pero i'm keeping my track now...

great to know your paypal is working okay now.

i got you something pala sis, if you are not that busy, u can drop by here:
http://www.supernovachron.com/2008/08/award-brillante-award.html

imelda said...

Sis, dilim naman ng background mo, i can't read. takes effort so i can read. sorry for im blind.

I am glad that paypal restored ur account. Just one the hitches that happens, uncomfy at the start but joyful in the end.

sweetytots said...

buti restored na payapl mo..
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#49