Thursday, August 7, 2008

Yesterday and Today

I was tagged by Sheng. Thanks sis! :)

Here are the Rules:

1. List 6 things that describe yourself today and yesterday.
2. Add your blog to the list. Feel free to add all your other blogs.
3. Tag other online friends you know.



Yesterday
1. I was at work from 8 to 5pm

2. Went to Mc Do to take out some fries

3. Blogged the whole day :)

Today
1. I’m at work again blogging hahaha

2. Will go to the mall later to look for some unique baby gifts for my niece's 1st bday and maybe buy a book for AJ {again} heheh

3. Will watch My Girl for its last episode.

Participants : GailAdi / Momeen / Emmyrose / Dennis / Dette / Jirl / Janny / Nanay Belen / Carol / Something Purple’s cucina / Vanity Kit / Mind Bubbles / Stripe&Yellow / Something Purple / Em’s Detour / Spin180 / Wisdom City / MY Happy Place / IamDzoi / ClikTrik / I Love the Thirties / Ozzy’s Mom / Me,Myself+2 / Kidd Designs / Fun|Fierce|Fabulous / Blogger Happy / Berry Scrappy / Everyday CHI / My Colorful World / Explore Manila / Random Thoughts / When SAHM-one Speaks / Deranged Insanity / Mighty in Spirit / Straight from the Heart / Simple Delights / Motherhood in a Nutshell / Love Is / Wonderful Things in Life / My Life's Adventur" / Photographic Memories / The Joy Of Life Forever / The Fountain Of Happiness / A Message From My Heart / The Adventurous and Sporty Side of Miah / MeiYah's Blog / MeiYah's PhotoBlog / MeiYah's World / MeiYah's Sweet Nothings / Sheng's Simple Thoughts /Eds Mommy Life/ Just Me.. Eds/ My Precious Niche / your blog here


Tagging : Dez, Jean, Gracie, Roselle, Nol and Simply Me


2 comments:

Dez said...

done it here Eds. thanks for tagging me.. http://zedruol.blogspot.com/2008/08/yesterday-and-today-tag.html

Anonymous said...

mommy eds! done with the tag.. i put it in my other blog.. here's the link if you wanna check it out. :)http://www.rosellesblog.com/2008/08/yesterday-and-today.html

thank you.