Saturday, August 9, 2008

Pop Rice!

Do any of you guys remember what this is?

Yeah, it’s POP RICE! My all time favorite kid snack! I’ve been addicted to this since I was in grade school and my cravings didn’t stop until my high school years. I think this yummy rice suddenly perished from my sight after that time that’s why I forgot everything about it.
Then after 7 years, I got a sight of it again and I was able to munch 2 of it today. Somehow, the flavor has diminished a bit and the color is lighter than the original. Hmmm… cost cutting!?
Anyways, it still has the crunchy texture that I love and the scent that gets me down to memory lane. Hmm.. yumyum! :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

ay siguro nga cost cutting hahaha. but i like pop rice, gusto rin yan ng kids ko ;)

Anonymous said...

OO nga sis! nag iba na tlga panahon :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, ampaw! Sarap! :p

Marilou / Lucky Cow Shop said...

uy ang sarap!!! pahingeeeeeeeeeee!

StaLira said...

miss ko na rin tong ampaw. ang mura nito nuon baka ngayon mahal n rin masyado.

YYun said...

is tat like coated with caramel?

sweetytots said...

i like munching on this one too, I always buy them sa street vendor sa south super highway, kapg super traffic at di na gumagalaw ung traffic right before i turn right to nagtahan, dati kse lagi akong napapdpad kung saan saan, inaabot nko ng gutom sa daan.
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#118

Exotic Philippines said...

OMG!!!!!...ampao..this is the one that I really love comparing to the one plain white. It's sweet and easy to eat. My Dad used to buy me this everytime he see someone selling this, he knows its one of my favorite. OMG! Hope it's okay to share it on my fan page here's the link with a photo credit. Thank you!!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=479146838791938&set=a.297111800328777.74243.182680378438587&type=1