Wednesday, August 6, 2008

QOTW#26


1. How is the weather like outside?
::: It’s really pouring here. Non-stop rain and I hate it  :::

2. If you’re given an hour to raid a closet of a blogger friend who would you choose? And what would you get?
::: Hmm.. That of Yen’s! Sorry sis, I would love to get some of her LV”s! hahaha :::

3. Do any of you know why we sneeze? Where did “God Bless You” originate?
::: Yes, to expel some germs or irritants from our nose but I dunno where the God Bless thingy came from :::

4. Which is worse? Finding a bug in your sandwich or a very curly hair in your soup?
::: Ewww! Finding a very curly hair in my soup! Yuck! Pubic! Lol! :::

5. What is the color in your room you are in right now?
::: Mint Green :::

6. If I asked every person that you’ve kissed, they’d say that your kisses are tentative, wild, intense, or sweet?

::: Sweet po… hahaha :::

7. Which do you prefer, Not eat for lunch or not eat for supper? Why?
::: I can survive without eating lunch but not without supper :::

8. It’s August already, which month so far was the best month ever? Why?
::: Hmmm.. I hope this month will be the best because I was able to browse some San Francisco jobs which I can apply on :::

9. If you could write a book that was guaranteed to be published, what would it be about?

::: Hmm I think I would write about how I discover blogging! Bwahahah! Sorry, I can’t think of anything sensible right now. :::

10. If there was an extra hour in the day, what would you spend it doing?
::: Hmmm.. blog hopping!  :::


Join us here!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sis,thanks for joining ha;-) Cge hali ka punta ka sa min! hehe

Btw, I'll change your link dun sa blog ko ha kasi parang wrong yung link na nalagay mo:D I'll change it nalang for you! xo

Eds said...

Yen -> ganun ba sis! hehehe cge sis thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

we have same answer in #2.

happy Thursday, eds.

Anonymous said...

Arlene -> Cool! Thanks sa visit sis :)