Saturday, August 16, 2008

Sunday Updates

This post is going to be quick. { I think ;)}

I’m a little busy this day because my hubby’s tita, who was operated in the uterus last week is coming home, so it means we have to be there in her house to visit her. Well, I hope I’ll be able to blog hop while I’m waiting for Aj to wake up from his afternoon nap and before going to his Tita.

Also, I just want to sneak in some updates about my paypal. I already did the 3 steps they want me to do- you know - faxing my documents overseas. Yeah, it costs me 600 bucks for the 4 pages docs they need. I faxed them thru Fedex and now I’m still waiting for their response. { *cross fingers*}

And because I was in the mall narin, I thought of window shopping for my niece's upcoming birthday. I saw some cutie baby bedding that I might consider giving . I was able to buy some books too for AJ. I’ll post them later, if I still have time.

Oh well, need to go now. Hubby's here!

Happy Sunday everyone! Ciao!

2 comments:

sweetytots said...

bilib tlga ako syo.. dami mo talaga op.. sana ako rin
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#50

sweetytots said...

yipee!! im half way to my goal of commenting 100 conmments on your blog..
for today this is my #51
sweet..pretty..naughty
Memory Filled
Sweety tots
#51